Brad’s Bakery, LLC (t/a Mrs. Posé Bakery) cares about your privacy and is committed to protecting the privacy and information of guests visiting www.mrspose.com, or any of our other authorized websites (collectively, the “Sites”).
Acceptance of Terms
By accessing or using our Sites, making a transaction with us, or otherwise providing information to us, you agree to the most recent version of this Policy in effect and posted on the Sites. We reserve the right to change or modify this Policy from time to time. If this Policy changes, we will notify you by posting the updated Policy with a “Last Updated” effective date of the revisions. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our Sites, rewards programs, or contacting our Guest Relations team, means you accept the then-current and updated Policy. If you do not agree to this Policy, please do not use or access the Sites.
Information We Collect
As you use our Sites or visit one of our stores, we collect both Personally Identifiable Information and Non-Personal Information about you. For purposes of this Policy, “Personally Identifiable Information” means information that identifies or may reasonably be used to identify a specific person. “Non-Personal Information” means information that neither directly identifies nor may be used to identify a specific person. Some of the Personally Identifiable Information we collect includes, but is not limited to: your name, Website account user ID and password (if applicable), email address, mailing address, telephone number, company and/or profession information, customer service history, and/or billing information.
The information we collect falls into three different categories: (1) information you give us; (2) information we collect from you automatically; and (3) information we collect from other sources.
- Information Collected From You: Some information we collect is provided when you use our Sites and/or request our services. Mrs. Posé Bakery cannot collect your Personally Identifiable Information without your consent and participation. You may be required to disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to make a transaction on our e-commerce website. You may also be asked to provide such information when submitting a franchisee application, job application, survey, or feedback form. By submitting your Personally Identifiable Information, you authorize us to use that information to provide the interaction or service you have initiated.
- Information Collected Automatically: Some information is collected by us automatically, including when you access the Sites, download our mobile application, or otherwise use our services.
- We have the right to collect Personally Identifiable Information about your transactions in our stores or on our Sites including what products you purchase, how frequently you purchase them, any rewards or promotions associated with a purchase. In order to provide you with more information about your local cafe, we may also collect the geo-location of your device by, for example, using satellite, cell phone tower, WiFi signals, beacons, Bluetooth, and/or near field communication protocols. Mrs. Posé Bakery also gathers Non-Personal Information automatically each time you visit the Sites and aggregates the information to improve Site performance and enhance the user experience by responding to trends in page views, linking within the Sites, and interactions with selected ads. We may use a variety of technologies to collect this information, such as cookies, pixels, and web beacons. See the “Tracking Technologies” section below for more information
We may disclose the aggregated data to our vendors, such as web hosting services and/or graphic designers, to improve the Website. We may also share the aggregated data with third-party service providers, such as online advertisers, to allow them to generate contextual advertisements on the Website.
- Information Collected from Third Parties : Some information we collect is publicly available. For example, we may collect the information you submit to a blog, a chat room, or a social network like Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram. We may also collect information from other companies and organizations, including from service providers and our other vendors. For example, Mrs. Posé Bakery collects information after you submit an order through a partner website or third-party food delivery service. By gathering additional information about you, we can correct inaccurate information, enhance the security of your transactions, and give you product recommendations and special offers that are more likely to interest you.
How We Use the Information
Our service providers and/or other vendors may use your information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to:
- To process your purchases of or requests for products or services, including catering and delivery orders and requests.
- To communicate with you about your use of the Sites, orders, purchases, returns, services, accounts, programs, contests, and sweepstakes.
- To respond to your inquiries and for other customer service purposes.
- To advise you of changes or additions to the Sites, about any of Mrs. Posé Bakery’s products or services, or for such other purpose(s) as Mrs. Posé Bakery deems appropriate.
- To better understand how users access and use the Sites, in order to improve the Sites and respond to user desires and preferences, and for other research and analytical purposes.
- To help maintain the safety, security, and integrity of our Sites, products and services, databases and other technology assets, and business.
- To manage the Careers page on the Website, which is a tool utilized by Mrs. Posé Bakery and independently owned and operated Corner Bakery Cafe® franchised locations to assist in their recruiting efforts.
- To tailor the content and information that Mrs. Posé Bakery and our franchisees may send or display to you, to offer location customization and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Sites.
- To assist in advertising Mrs. Posé Bakery’s products and services on third-party websites.
- To maintain appropriate records for internal administrative purposes.
- To protect the rights and interests of Mrs. Posé Bakery and/or our franchisees, such as to resolve any disputes, to enforce this Policy, the Terms, or any other policy, to protect the rights or property of another, to prevent harm, or to respond to legal process (such as a summons in a lawsuit or subpoena).
- To evaluate or conduct a merger, sale, or other acquisition of some or all of Mrs. Posé Bakery’s organization or its assets, in which the information held by Mrs. Posé Bakery about our Sites’ users is among the assets transferred.
How We Share the Information
Except as described in this section, we will not give or sell your information to any other party for its use in marketing or solicitation. Moreover, Mrs. Posé Bakery will not share your credit card number or any other financial information with any third party except to complete your transaction and to verify your credit card information.
Mrs. Posé Bakery may share your information in the following instances:
- With Your Consent: Posé Bakery may share information about you with other companies if you give us permission or direct us to share the information.
- Third-Party Service Providers: We may disclose Personally Identifiable Information to third parties who provide services to Mrs. Posé Bakery or have a contractual relationship with Mrs. Posé These third parties may provide a variety of support services to Mrs. Posé Bakery, including, but not limited to, administering the Sites or any services offered on the Sites, credit card processing, email and postal marketing, e-commerce fulfillment, and marketing surveys. These third-party services may include enhancing the information Mrs. Posé Bakery collects about guests to provide us with analytics services or conduct research. Mrs. Posé Bakery may also share Non-Personal Information with service providers, potential advertisers, business partners, or other third parties. For instance, we may combine information about the nature or frequency of your transactions with similar information about other people and share the aggregated information for statistical analysis and other business purposes. This aggregated data is not linked to any Personally Identifiable Information. We may also use third-party advertising companies to serve ads on our behalf. These companies may employ cookies and action tags (also known as single pixel gifs or web beacons), which collect and aggregate information to measure advertising effectiveness.
- Business Transactions: In the event Mrs. Posé Bakery goes through a business transition, such as a merger, an acquisition by another company, or a sale of all or a portion of its assets, information collected by Mrs. Posé Bakery will, in most instances, be part of the assets transferred. In the event of a transfer, we will notify you about the Personally Identifiable Information being shared. However, nothing in this Policy is intended to interfere with the ability of Mrs. Posé Bakery to transfer all or part of its business and/or assets (including the Sites), for any purposes, without any limitation whatsoever. Mrs. Posé Bakery specifically reserves the right to transfer or share a copy of the information collected from the Sites to the entity to whom that portion of its business relating to that information is transferred.
- Legal Disclaimer: Posé Bakery shall disclose the collected information, including Personally Identifiable Information, when required by law or under the good-faith belief that such action is necessary under applicable law. Mrs. Posé Bakery may disclose Personally Identifiable Information in order to establish or exercise its or their legal rights or defend against legal claims. Mrs. Posé Bakery may also share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, to protect Mrs. Posé Bakery and/or our franchisees’ property or interests or that of their agents and employees, and to protect guests’ personal safety and/or the public.
Online Tracking Technologies
Like most websites, mobile apps, and other online services, Mrs. Posé Bakery and/or our third-party service providers utilize different tracking technologies, like cookies, pixels, and web beacons, to enhance browsing and usage experience on the Sites and to enable certain functionalities related to the Sites. Most web browsers can be programmed to accept or reject the use of some or all of these technologies, although you must take additional steps to disable or control other technologies. For more information, please see the section of this Statement titled “Your Choices”
The information captured about your activities on the Sites makes it possible for us, among other things: (i) to speed navigation and provide you with custom, tailored content; (ii) to remember information you gave to us so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Sites; (iii) to monitor the effectiveness of certain marketing campaigns; (iv) to monitor total number of visitors, pages viewed, the web address you came from, and type of browser you are using; and (v) to enforce limitations on downloads described for online coupons and other similar offers. Below are brief descriptions of the most common types of online tracking technologies.
- “Cookies” are small files or records that are stored on your computer’s hard drive when you visit a website.
- “Pixels” or “web beacons” are small, transparent images that are embedded in web pages, applications, and emails that are sometimes called “clear gifs,” “single pixel gifs”, “page tags” or “web bugs.” We use web beacons to track the web pages you visit, to test the effectiveness of our marketing, and to find out if an email has been opened and acted on.
- “Java scripts” are code snippets embedded in various parts of websites and applications that facilitate a variety of operations including accelerating the refresh speed of certain functionality or monitoring usage of various online components.
- “Entity Tags” are HTTP code mechanisms that allow portions of websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser and validates these caches when the website is opened, accelerating website performance since the webserver does not need to send a full response if the content has not changed.
- “HTML5 local storage” allows data from websites to be stored or “cached” within your browser to store and retrieve data in HTML5 pages when the website is revisited.
Protecting Your Information
Mrs. Posé Bakery uses commercially reasonable technical, physical, and administrative security measures to reduce the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your information. By way of example and not limitation, Personally Identifiable Information is transmitted to Mrs. Posé Bakery over an encrypted connection and stored in a secure database at Mrs. Posé Bakery’s or its vendors’ facility. Please note that email submissions may not be secure, so do not include any sensitive or confidential information in your message to us.
While we have employed security technologies and procedures to assist safeguarding your Personally Identifiable Information, no system or network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Please bear that in mind when deciding what Personally Identifiable Information to disclose to Mrs. Posé Bakery. If at any time you are asked for Personally Identifiable Information that you do not wish to be disclosed in any of the ways discussed above, you should terminate the transaction or cancel your account registration immediately.
If you choose to register for an account via the Sites, you are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information (i.e., user ID, password and/or challenge questions). Mrs. Posé Bakery is not liable for any unauthorized disclosure of your Personally Identifiable Information that results from your failure to adequately protect your account information.
- Promotional Communications : You may opt-out of receiving promotional emails and mailing from Mrs. Posé Bakery at any time by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication. Please note that if you opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us, we may still send you transactional communications, including emails about your accounts or purchases.
Where our Corner Bakery Cafe® mobile application (“App”) allows for the delivery of “push notifications” you can also opt out of receiving these notifications by toggling the “Notifications” switches within our mobile applications to “off.” By downloading and using the App, you may receive promotional messages, offers, news and information about Mrs. Posé Bakery or our business partners within the mobile application itself. These “in app” messages are part of the App’s functionality and cannot be turned off. If you do not want to receive “in app” messages, offers, news, and information, do not download or use the App.
- Location Information : You may be able to adjust the settings of your device so that information about your physical location is not sent to us or third parties by either (i) disabling location services within the device settings; or (ii) denying certain websites or mobile applications permission to access location information by changing the relevant preferences and permissions in your mobile device or browser settings. Please note that your location may be derived from your WiFi, Bluetooth, and other device settings. See your device settings for more information.
- “Do Not Track” Technology : Some newer web browsers have a “Do Not Track” preference that transmits a “Do Not Track” header to the websites you visit with information indicating that you do not want your activity to be tracked. Currently, the Sites do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking technologies (e.g., by disabling cookies).
Privacy of Minors
The Sites offered by Mrs. Posé Bakery are not directed towards children under the age of 16, and Mrs. Posé Bakery does not request or knowingly collect Personally Identifiable Information from anyone under the age of 16 without parental consent. By using our Sites you are warranting you are at least 16 years of age. If Mrs. Posé Bakery becomes aware that a guest is under the age of 16 and has registered without parental contest, then we will remove their Personally Identifiable Information. Additionally, you must be 18 years old to register or create an account with us. By creating an account, you represent you are at least 18 years old.
If you are a parent or guardian and believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at Bakery@MrsPose.com
Special Notice for Nevada Residents
Nevada law allows consumers to direct certain businesses not to sell their personally identifiable information to third parties to license or sell that information to additional third parties. If you are a Nevada resident, you may submit such opt-out requests by emailing us at email@example.com To be effective, your request must include your full name, address, phone number, and email address.
We welcome your questions, comments and concerns about privacy. You can contact the Mrs. Posé Bakery team at bakery@MrsPose.com